The Widgipedia gallery
requires Adobe Flash
Player 7 or higher.

To view it, click here
to get the latest
Adobe Flash Player.
Get this widget from WidgipediaGet this widget from WidgipediaMore Web & Desktop Widgets @ WidgipediaMore Web & Desktop Widgets @ Widgipedia

We had so much fun on our field trip to the dinosaur park!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008




We went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden for our field trip. We had a great time seeing lots of huge dinosaurs. Some of them even moved! We got to make dinosaur visors. The park was decorated for Halloween so it made our trip really SPOOKY! It was a fun trip!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mrs. Erickson. We are so excited to see the updates on your class blog. We have a great time working with your class.
Mrs. Morrison and class

Cowgirl Miyake said...

Hello Mrs. Erickson!
What a cute blog site! It looks like you all had a great time at the Dinosaur Park in Ogden! How was that bus ride?
Can you believe we're both bloggers? I'm lovin' it!
I tried to add your blog site to mine, but I must have the address wrong. I'll talk to you tomorrow and place you on my blog site list!
You're a great teacher and a fun person to be around. You have a witty sense of humor and you make me laugh! Thanks for your friendship. I really like you!
Always,
Mrs. Miyake

Anonymous said...

I had fun on the field trip and Can we see all the field trip pictures?

Anonymous said...

I had fun on the field trip and Can we see all the field trip pictures?

Anonymous said...

I bet you and your class had fun on your field trip!!
Love,
Katherine Metcalf (Collin's sister)

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Erickson,
I remember working with first graders in forth grade!! My brother was in your class. I always rushed over to him so no one else could be his buddy. Well talk to ya later.
Collin's sister,
Katherine M.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones