The Widgipedia gallery
requires Adobe Flash
Player 7 or higher.

To view it, click here
to get the latest
Adobe Flash Player.
Get this widget from WidgipediaGet this widget from WidgipediaMore Web & Desktop Widgets @ WidgipediaMore Web & Desktop Widgets @ Widgipedia

We had so much fun on our field trip to the dinosaur park!

Thursday, October 30, 2008



Mrs. Winzenried's Fourth Grade class taught our class how to play hopscotch. We had a great time learning to play. We then got to teach Mrs. Mart's and Mrs. Pedersen's classes how to play.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing. Keep the blog going. We will need to play hopscotch with your class too! Looks like lots of fun.
Mrs. Morrison

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Erickson,
My class enjoyed teaching your class how to play hopscotch! What a great blog you have. Way to go!
Mrs. Winzenried

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Erickson!

You were such an amazing teacher. I'm glad that you're still at Willow Canyon. I hope your students realize what a great teacher they have.:) Now, a busy ninth grader, I wish that I was back in first grade! ;)

Love,
Leanna C.

P.S. Thanks for teaching me how to read! It's come in handy. ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones