The Widgipedia gallery
requires Adobe Flash
Player 7 or higher.

To view it, click here
to get the latest
Adobe Flash Player.
Get this widget from WidgipediaGet this widget from WidgipediaMore Web & Desktop Widgets @ WidgipediaMore Web & Desktop Widgets @ Widgipedia

We had so much fun on our field trip to the dinosaur park!

Friday, October 24, 2008



Mr. Theobald agreed to get slimed if the students raised enough money during the fund raiser. They not only met the goal that was set, but exceeded it by almost $1,000!!! Way to go Wildcats! Doesn't Mr. Theobald look good in green?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green and Yellow: school colors! He was a good sport. thanks for coming last night. It was fun to see you and meet your husband.

Miss Amy Merritt said...

Alice! I love your school blog--it's fun to see Willow Canyon on the band wagon for technology! Way to go!

I need to come visit you someday and see how things are going! I miss working with all of you great first grade teachers!

Amy Merritt (your former student teacher!)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones